Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re[2]: Concern with basic ebXML TRP Syntax/Semantics]

XSD is still in draft state (last draft dated April 7,2000). Not sure if ebXML
can base specifications on drafts. Can XDR be considered open for use by ebXML
?

Given that, we still don't have an XML solution. Even with the proposed
namespace route, the actual instances of the documents still would contain the
header(s) and payload in one XML document. Which does not lend itself to,

1. Routing by third parties (Hubs)  that need not and should not  look into
business content.
2. Efficient routing (internal to an organization or otherwise) based on just
the fixed format header only.
3. Error reporting back even if the business content can not be handled by
receiving side.

Additionally for attaching binary content we still need a MIME like solution.

Above IMHO are important factors to consider into the mix  for the packaging
scheme.

Prasad