Subject: Re: FW: Latest Specification document

Bob,

PIs may be well used, but they are a PAIN
to use IMO. You need to separately parse the
text contained within a PI to make it meaningful
for starters. (at least, that has been my
experience, I could be pounding my head against
the wall for naught;-)

Clearly, we need not wait for XML Schema to
use attributes such as type, xmlns and version.
How this is inherently more complicated than
PIs is beyond me.