Subject: Fwd: IETF draft on appropriate uses of HTTP

I'm forwarding this for those of you in Brussels and may
not see it until you get home.  I think it supports the
case for the use of MIME for ebXML as the TPR WG is
doing.

How is the Packaging spec fairing?  Also, has SOAP been
added the agenda with the Sun announcement that it will
support SOAP 1.1?  The article I saw this morning said
it would be added to the agenda and I was wondering if
it had.

Best regards,
Henry