Subject: " Information "

Hello everybody, Did you know me, but I am Mario Perez Villeda manager
of EDI in Casa Autrey S.A. de C.V.,the most efficient channel for
wholesale distribution of pharmaceuticals, food, beauty aids, personal
care and consumer products. It is a professional organization constantly
seeking the optimum link between the product and the consumer in México
City.

I have some question about EDI and the future of XML/EDI:

1.- What happened with the standards EDIFACT?
2.- Who defines the rules of migration to XML/EDI?
3.- Which standard (ANSI X-12 or EDIFACT) will we use?
4.- Who is coordinates the migration from EDIFACT to XML, and who is
certifies?
5.- What version we will used of EDIFACT, 96-A, 97, 98, 99 etc:?

Thank you. all.

Regards

Mario Pérez Villeda
Manager of EDI
Casa Autrey S.A. DE C.V.
Netzahualcoyolt # 79
Colonia Centro
México D.F.
begin:vcard
n:Pérez Villeda;Mario
tel;fax:01-52274560
tel;work:01-52274500
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.autrey.com
org:Casa Autrey S.A. de C.V.;Dirección de Sistemas
version:2.1
email;internet:infedi@autrey.com
title:Gerencia de EDI
adr;quoted-printable:;;Netzahualcoyotl # 79=0D=0AColonia Centro=0D=0ACuauhtemoc;México;Distrito Federal;06080;Mexico
fn:Informatica EDI
end:vcard