Subject: Re: ebXML TR&P Interoperabiltiy event

Marty,

Yes, that's what I meant if it wasn't clear. I was only
suggesting that in the absence of a pre-agreed business
process and message definition(s) that a requirement for
demonstration would necessarily involve some manner of
handler which could log its actions (not just System.out.println()
statements embedded in the ebXML processing code itself!)