Subject: Re: ebXML Reliable Messaging

Masayoshi,

Yes, that's pretty much where we're already headed.
Hope you can make the face2face next week.

Masayoshi Shimamura wrote:

> Dear Mr. Dick Brooks,
>
> On Wed, 5 Jul 2000 09:06:08 -0500
> "Dick Brooks" <dick@8760.com> wrote:
> > Masayoshi,
> >
> > There is a meeting of the TR&P group on 7/11 & 12 in Boston, Reliable
> > Messaging is one of the agenda items.
>
> Thank you for your information. I have found the face-to-face meeting
> information in TR&P mailing list archive. I'd like to attend the meeting
> to discuss reliable messaging with you.
>
> I have an idea about reliable messaging on ebXML TR&P, which realizes "at
> most once" semantics by a recovery function based on:
>     - acknowledgement message
>     - retry sequence
>     - detection of repetition message by counter management
> I'd like to explain detail of the idea in the face-to-face meeting next
> week.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Masayoshi Shimamura
> E-mail: shima@rp.open.cs.fujitsu.co.jp
> TEL:+81-45-476-4590(ext.7128-4241)  FAX:+81-45-476-4726(ext.7128-6783)
> Planning Dep., Strategic Planning Div., Software Group, FUJITSU LIMITED

> = If you are subscribed using a different email address, put the      =
> = address you subscribed with at the end of the line; e.g.            =
> =      unsubscribe ebxml-transport myname@company.com                 =

    _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/    _/ Christopher Ferris - Enterprise Architect
   _/       _/    _/ _/_/  _/  Phone: 781-442-3063 or x23063
  _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/ _/ _/   Email: chris.ferris@East.Sun.COM
       _/ _/    _/ _/  _/_/    Sun Microsystems,  Mailstop: UBUR03-313
_/_/_/_/  _/_/_/  _/    _/     1 Network Drive Burlington, MA 01803-0903