Subject: Re: TPA & ebXML; more thoughts

Chris,
I agree with you on the no-dependancy. "Sendinding/execution" of an ebXML
message should not depend on regrep.
In general, I believe we should have as loosely coupled ebXML parts as
possible, but it does need to hang together.
I will hold my opinion in URNs for now, but I think we agree some sort of
context is needed. Much of this issue on
identification must be agreed upon in CC/BP/RegRep.

TPA Status plays well to TPA Change, and how to indicate it to involved
engines. As I think we would agree,
this is ebXML-environment characteristic that technically a TRP impl should
not depend on, but is needed
to make it work from a system level.

Thanks,
Scott Hinkelman
Senior Software Engineer, SWG IBM Austin
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@east.sun.com>@lists.oasis-open.org on
07/06/2000 04:36:12 PM

Sent by:  owner-ebxml-transport@lists.oasis-open.org