Subject: RE: tpaml concerns

One more two additional rejoinders, labelled <mws>...</mws>

Regards,
Marty

IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com

David Burdett <david.burdett@commerceone.com> on 07/20/2000 07:18:50 AM

To:   Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, Christopher Ferris
      <chris.ferris@east.sun.com>
cc:   "ebXML Transport (E-mail)" <ebxml-transport@lists.ebxml.org>

Marty

I've already responded to Chris so Ive just made a few additional comments
where appropriate.