Subject: RE: XML Packaging for Rosettanet!!

Sanjay,

I've removed the reference to RosettaNet under XML packaging. Thanks.

From: Patil, Sanjay [mailto:Spatil@netfish.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 7:20 PM
To: Ebxml-Transport (E-mail)
Cc: Ebxml-Poc (E-mail); Askary, Sid
Subject: FW: XML Packaging for Rosettanet!!

Section 3 of ebXML Message Envelope Specification v0.6
mentions about XML packaging being used for RosettaNet.
Prasad and I find this incorrect, as RNIF always used
MIME for message packaging. Please let us know if anybody
has a different opinion on this.

thanks,
Sanjay Patil
Work Phone: 408 350 9619