Subject: Re: Potential errors in latest header DTDs

Thanks Sanjay for pointing out the incorrect default value for the
Action Version. I have changed Action Version attribute default value to
1.1. Updated dtd is attached.

Farrukh

"Patil, Sanjay" wrote:

>   Should we have the "Version" attribute FIXED to "1.0"?The POC demo
> proposal document has a value of "1.1" in the examples.thanks,
> Sanjay Patil

> Work Phone: 408 350 9619
> http://www.netfish.com

pkg_0_6fn1.dtd

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard