Subject: Re: Open Issues for TR&P Discussion in San Jose

All,

I would include a discussion on XML style conventions.
I know that Nikola and I prefer camel lowercase style
whereas initial work used camel uppercase style.

I think that Joe's recent postings raised some issues
which we'll want to discuss further as well.

I also think that we will want to reserve a block of
time to discuss the POC demo and get the participant's
feedback incorporated into packaging and header specs.

There was quite a lot of discussion on the POC list regarding
transport vs business level acks (where transport level is
the ebxml transport, not the physical transport). We should
resolve this once and for all.

--
    _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/    _/ Christopher Ferris - Enterprise Architect
   _/       _/    _/ _/_/  _/  Phone: 781-442-3063 or x23063