Subject: RE: TRP Messaging Service Specification

we plan to vote to release to the wider ebxml community  for review on this thursday's conference call. our intent is to get it approved in tokyo  please read it and be prepared to discuss it on thursday.    regards, rik
-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Berwanger [mailto:rab7067@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 8:36 PM
To: ebxml-transport@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: TRP Messaging Service Specification

The attached document represents the work of the TRP group during the San Jose meeting and is forward for your review and comment.   Ralph Berwanger has agreed to capture all comments related to the document and will post them back to the TRP chair for distribution and action.

            A list of former comments and the action taken on those comments will forward under separate message later this week.

Ralph Berwanger

bTrade.com

(703) 530-0286