Subject: RE: Trading Partner Logical Identification based on EDIFA

The Message Window (which I believe as been renamed in the latest version of
the Reliable Messaging spec) is not the same as the conversation.  Messages
from many conversations can be within the same window.

Marc Breissinger                                   voice (W): 703-460-2504
Director, Product Strategy - webMethods, Inc.      voice (C): 703-989-7689
Email:  marcb@webmethods.com                               We're hiring!!!
Email2: breissim@earthlink.net              URL: http://www.webmethods.com