Subject: RE: TRP Work Plan - Version 17 Aug 00

My reasons for adding it to the Work Plan as I did was:

- simplicity
- there may be vendors which will create Messaging Services, and these
Services need to be interoperable with respect to higher layer business
processes

But I don't care about the packaging decision, as long as someone gets
going on getting this interface decided for the POC and we look towards a
final solution. Rik/Chris, how do you want to lead this resolution?

Jim