Subject: RE: Expanding Reliable Messaging to meet the needs of IOTP

Dave,

Thanks for forwarding my posting to the whole list.  In my system, I have
to push two buttons to get the cc to the list.

In the IBM Research prototype, synchronous responses to an HTTP message are
sent in the HTTP acknowledgment.  Asynchronous responses are done using a
separate HTTP request in the other direction.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center