Subject: RE:

that is great on the security spec. we really, really need that ms. security
expert... let me know if i may help input or reading it early... rik

-----Original Message-----
From: mhondo@us.ibm.com [mailto:mhondo@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2000 8:08 AM
To: richard drummond

Rick,

I'm sorry I haven't been able to participate in the calls, I'm still
"transitioning" and the other work
is demanding some of  my time.  I have started looking into the security
issues for messaging, but am still  investigating
different options.

I hope to have a draft by early Sept to distribute to the group and plan on
attending the
face to face to discuss security.

Hope this is ok.  Could you let the group know (in particular Ralph).

Maryann