Subject: Change list version 1.3

Folks

I attach a copy of the change list (version 1.3) arising out of this
mornings conference call. Unfortunately, I can't geneate it as a PDF as it
crashes and I can't save it as HTML either. So Ralph - can you generate an
HTML equivalent and post it to the list please.

Also note that the spreadsheet now consists of three worksheets:
*	suggested changes
*	agreed changes and
*	actioned changes

The changes we agreed today have been moved to agreed changes. This means
suggested changes contains only topics we need to discuss. Actioned changes
is empty as it will be completed when the changes are actually made to the
spec.

David
 <<Messaging Service Structure Change List (v1.3).xls>>

Product Management, CommerceOne
4400 Rosewood Drive 3rd Fl, Bldg 4, Pleasanton, CA 94588, USA
Tel: +1 (925) 520 4422 (also voicemail); Pager: +1 (888) 936 9599
mailto:david.burdett@commerceone.com; Web: http://www.commerceone.com

Messaging Service Structure Change List (v1.3).xls