Subject: FW: [Fwd: Invite the ebXML org to provide one day seminar in Hong Kong]

would anyone like to do this following the tokyo meeting. if so please get
back to Kit K. KO directly... best regards, rik

-----Original Message-----
From: KO KIT KEUNG [mailto:kitko@vtc.edu.hk]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 10:03 PM
To: dick.raman@cab-edi.net; richard drummond
Cc: alonjon@mega.com; anders.grangard@edifrance.org;
drummond@onramp.net; gperrone@mega.com; james.whittle@e-centre.org.uk;
jmercey@mega.com; lms@wwnet.com; plevine@telcordia.com;
rawlins@metronet.com; scott.nieman@norstanconsulting.com
Subject: [Fwd: Invite the ebXML org to provide one day seminar in Hong
Kong]

Dear Mr. Drummond and Mr. Raman,

   Many thanks for you two to come to present the current results from
ebXML to Hong Kong
Public.  The one day seminar has two objectives and one goal:
GOAL:
  Interfaces with the Hong Kong electronic business people in all
sectors and  the ebXML
organization.
OBJECTIVES:
1/. Awareness to the Hong Kong Public about the results and views from
ebXML organization.
2/. ebXML might get input (requirements) as well as the used and
developing eb products
     from Hong Kong electronics business people in all sections.