Subject: Re: Template/Guidelines for building the ebXML Delivery Matrix

Dick,

Now that I have your posting about the requirements matrix, I understand
something I missed yesterday.

You are including a requirements chart for Trading Partner/Discovery.
However Trading Partner is a separate team and so I don't think it belongs
in your matrix.  There is at least an implicit requirement on the TRP team
to feed requirements into the TP team, but I am not sure that is the kind
of requirement you are documenting.

If the Overview and Requirements document is ever updated, it ought to
describe the connections to the TP team under "Relationships with Other
ebXML Activities".

If I have missed a point somewhere along the line, please let me know.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center