Subject: RE: Template/Guidelines for building the ebXML Delivery Matrix

Dick,

Here is my contribution to the delivery matrix.  Please note that in
general, the phase 2 and phase 3 requirements are requirements on the team
to identify any new TPA-related function.  Feel free to delete these if
they are not appropriate.

Regards,
Marty

(See attached file: ebXML TR&P DELIVERY MATRIX-TPA.doc)

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598