Subject: Re: Reliable Messaging over Synchronous Transports

Hi Rik,
        Just caught up on all the ebXML mail and went through the v 0.2 of
the specs in my half lucid state at 3:30am. Will put in some of my comments
on certain portions after I look again at it in a more awake state after I
catch some Zzzzs lest I write sometime really stupid. With such a mental
state at 4am every day, I doubt if I will be able to join any of the
conference calls being held at 4am CDT. 1-2 am is still fine for me, but 4am
is definitely going to be tough after being up since 8am the day before.
Guess there are not many participants in GMT+0800 here.

Regards,
Daniel Ling
Technical Architect
VCHEQ
PGP Key ID : 0122020A
PGP Fingerprint : 37B4 E1ED 2840 6EA7 917C  7D84 6608 0EED 0122 020A
WEB: www.vcheq.com
DID: 65-8258225
FAX: 65-5365082

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION : This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity  to whom it is addressed and contains information that
is privileged and confidential. If you, the reader of this message, are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
communication. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by return email and delete the original message. Thank
you.