Subject: Re: ebxml Messaging Services spec v 0.2

Here are some comments:

<General>
<1>Have we agreed on naming convention (start with UpperCase) for our names?</1>
<2>Terms and fonts used for them are not consistent. See some examples below.</2>
</General>

<Line 5>
"v0-1"
Should this be v0-2?
</Line 5>

<Line 99,100>
Should line-up entries.
</Line 99,100>

<Line 194>
We should refer somewhere in this spec to "New Murata spec - http://www.imc.org/draft-murata-xml".
</Line 194>

<Line 276,277>
"<ebXMLHeaderDocument>"
We should make these names consistent with Appendix A and other parts of the document, Same applies to Appendix B.
"ebXMLHeader" instead of "ebXMLHeaderDocument"?
</Line 276,277>

<Line 342>
"<MessageManifest>"
Should indicate whether this attribute is required or not.
</Line 342>

<Line 351,353>
"<MessageManifest>"
As before, we should make these names consistent with Appendix A and other parts of the document,
</Line 351,353>

<Line 376>
Take it out.
</Line 376>

<Line 449>
Are we not requiring global uniqueness of MessageID? Have we agreed on RFC2392? What about UUID/GUID scheme (see: School Interoperability Framework (http://www.sifinfo.org/spec/SpecFinalWeb.pdf) and BizTalk Framework (http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/articles/biztalk/biztalkfwv2draft.asp)).
</Line 449>

<Line 473,474>
Take them out.
</Line 473,474>