Subject: FW: W3C Announces XML Protocol Activity

FYI, it's official. I have been in contact with key W3C participants and
have begun "liaising" on behalf of TR&P. I will keep you updated on this
effort.

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions