Subject: Face-to-Face Attendace Check

Everyone,
      We less than two weeks from the Dallas face-to-face meeting.  We at bTrade.com are trying to finalize logistics for the meeting.  We have received confirmation from seven members of TRP that they will be attending.  Cathy Bailey has arranged lodging for those according to join communications.  Will you please help us firm up our plans.  We have a block of rooms set aside for TRP members, but need to turn back those rooms that are not needed.  By agreement, a final room count is needed by Tuesday--tomorrow.  If you wish for us to secure a room for you, please contact Cathy Bailey at (972) 580-2914 by COB Monday (5:00 CST).  I will send a list of all TRP members that have indicated that they will attend later this afternoon.
        We are looking forward seeing you in Dallas.

Ralph Berwanger