Subject: RE: [Fwd: RE: on the issue of PartyId]

All,
I agree we have decended into physical representation wars, as there are
many
ways to indicate the same semantics in XML, and more issues have emerged
but at the incorrect level (physical) IMHO. Backing up and keeping at a
logical
discussion, I think we need agreement that ebXML willl specifying the
Partyid value
as a URI default, and the ability for the upper level software to specify
both the
Partyid value and it's context/domain/type value alternately from the
default.

I am sensing from the conversation that we have established agreement at
this level,
which is my main concern. Is this true?

Scott Hinkelman
Senior Software Engineer, IBM Austin
Emerging Technologies, SWG
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

"Burdett, David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com> on 09/22/2000 04:44:59 PM