Subject: RE: OFF TOPIC RESPONSE to Re: Reliable Messaging Spec v0-078

Message text written by "Scott Hinkelman/Austin/IBM"

amen.

(this applies to what David B. said, not David W.)

Sheesh Scott - towing the party line hey?!  ; -)

You know I have to ask the tough questions because
that is the only way we get real progress here.

Pussy footing around the issues ain't going to get it
done.

Suggestion: a joint announcement from W3C, UDDI and ebXML
would be a power play for us all.

Thanks, DW.