Subject: RE: Reformatted MS spec

Rik,
I know that I left before this discussion yesterday but is it your
expectation that I'll be making the changes to include the RM, error &
payload security?

Martha

Rik Drummond <rvd2@worldnet.att.net> on 09/29/2000 07:41:52 AM

To:   ebXML-Transport@lists.ebxml.org
cc:

just a coordination note: the spec martha just sent will have added over
the
next four days the RM, error and payload encrypted security stuff finalized
in our f2f and submitted ONLY to PoC for their effort. it will be called
0.21d It will have a banner on the front page saying

                    "Only for use by PoC in Nov. 2000"

thanks martha... rik