Subject: Re: TPA and ebXML Header question

Such a "checked OK" message would have to be sent in response to every
received message even though a transport-level acknowledgment had been
received and before a business-level response.  That approximately doubles
the message traffic.  I believe there is a strong case for an optimistic
protocol: send only "checked not ok" and let the business-level response
imply that the message was delivered to the application with no error.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center