Subject: Re: revised TA messaging services (sect 11)

Nikola,

Please see below.

Chris

Nikola Stojanovic wrote:

> Chris, thanks for revising the current draft. Your comments look OK to me.
> Just 3 things:
>
> <Issue 1 - page:2>
> I wouldn't take out the Note about Publish/Subcribe.
> </Issue 1>

pub/sub is a phase 3 deliverable. I'd rather not confuse things
by adding in functionality that may not be delivered by May
despite my wishes to have such functionality;-)

> <Issue 2 - page:2>
> <Chris>
> "Once and only once" delivery
> </Chris>
>
> <current draft - page:2>
> At most once delivery of data
> </current draft - page:2>
>
> Is this something new? Current MS 0.21 is still "AtMostOnce".

RM spec revisions call it OnceAndOnlyOnce instead of AtMostOnce
based upon our discussion/decisions made at the f2f in September.
These revisions, will be rolled into the MS spec we deliver for
Tokyo.

> </Issue 2>
>
> <Issue 3>
> I would live graphics 11.2 and 11.3 as they are in the current draft. I
> agree to take out checkboxes (as you suggest). I noticed that we should have
> "Partner Agreement Enforcement" instead of "Trading Partner Agreement
> Enforcement".

I have no problem with 11.2, it is 11.3 which needs to be revised
to make it consistent with the MS spec we deliver to Tokyo. The
content is basically the same, just the coloring is being revised
to make it clearer to the reader what is MIME and what is not, etc.

--
    _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/    _/ Christopher Ferris - Enterprise Architect
   _/       _/    _/ _/_/  _/  Phone: 781-442-3063 or x23063