Subject: RE: Comments on 0.21

Forwarding to the Transport list

From: Eckenfels. Bernd [mailto:B.Eckenfels@seeburger.de]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 12:58 PM
To: knaujok@pacbell.net; Burdett, David
Subject: FW: Comments on 0.21

Hello Klaus or David,

attached is my Comment to the Messaging Service Specification. I was unable
to send to the List Address cause lists.oasis-open.org does not exist (as
proposed on the web page) and lists.ebxml.org does not allow for
non-subscribers to mail to the transport list (only subscribed to the
architecture list).

I tried to send my comments to Rik, but somehow i did not get back a
response. So can u make sure the text is reviewed by the transport guys?

Greetings
Bernd