Subject: Re: Messaging Sequencing (was: TPA and ebXML Header question)

Dale,

I wasn't in Dallas so missed this.  If everyone is happy with
non-sequential delivery, that's OK.  However, on this list,
folk seemed seemed to be trying to add a sequential guarantee.

On your second point, for the example, a separate MIME part
for each of "in stock, tracking id, and credit approved"
messages would items in the manifest for each will do the trick
without the MS having to add XML to bundle the three together.
Of course there are other ways.  If you have a generic service
interface, you'd want parameters for each manifest item.  This
of course, assumes the three departments that handle these
three requests are all sharing the same node -- the distributed
case gets a bit trickier ;-)

Speaking of "trickiness", it this was the "smiple" case, how
complicated does it get?  What is the general service that the
business processes folk want?  TRP should probably know ASAP
(if not earlier).

Best regards,
henry