Subject: Re: We passed: FW: trp version 0.21d Message Handling Services SpecforQR review

Martha and all,
Here as promised my comments on the MSS revised example and schema:

- Suggested changes to example:

1. Proposal : ?xml element in header and payload header : change in text or in example to common attribute name for « encoding »
(preferred) or charset.  Reason: suspected error: inconsistency with spec text.
2. Proposal: RefToMessageId: remove Not Applicable or put a reference to a document.  Reason: suspected error: inconsistency with
spec text.
3. Typo: ReliableMessagingInfo: </ReliableMessagingInfo> is missing.
4. Proposal: ErrorURI: contains the application( mailto: in front).  At least for consistency reasons, the other UIDs seem also to
need such an application in front.
5. Proposal: Content-Length in payload envelope: should come after Content-ID.  Reason: suspected error (vs. MIME spec).

- Suggested changes to Schema:

1. Proposal: Routing Header in ebXMLHeader description: add minOccurs = “0”.
2. Correction: ebXMLHeader: add xmlns as first attribute.
3. Proposal: Manifest: Change minOccurs value from “0” to “1”.  Reason: must not be mentioned if empty.
4. Proposal: TPAId: change type from “uri” to “string”.  Reason: currently inconsistent with MessageId and RefToMessageId.
5. Proposal: General: Review the sequencing of the definitions to ensure consistency of resolution of elements.  E.g. TPAId
definition seems to be moved from in front to after TPAInfo.  Reason: Suspected violation of schema rules (anyway, it should be so
for processing reasons).

Thanks,
John

Rik Drummond wrote:

> martha, please send the v0.21d to the list with the comment spreadsheet...
> thanks, rik

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information that is confidential and/or proprietary and is intended for the sole
use of the recipient(s) named above.  It is not intended to create or affect any contractual arrangements between the parties.  If
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Thank you for your co-operation.

begin:vcard
n:Neve;John N.
tel;fax:+32 2 655 30 05
tel;work:+32 2 655 30 87
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.swift.com
org:S.W.I.F.T. s.c.;Marketing- Standards
adr:;;avenue Adele 1;La Hulpe;;B1310;Belgium
version:2.1
email;internet:john.neve@swift.com
title:Systems architect
fn:John N. Neve