Subject: RE: TPA and ebXML Header question

David,

	I think this opens an interesting topic.
I assume that when you mention "Service Interface" you refer to the thing called "Business Service Interface" that is discussed in a parallel thread. If not, please forgive my comments here !

The interest I see is in the fact that, as described here, the MS should in some way be stateful. Now, it makes sense in my opinion that a reliable MS provides such a feature. But, I think also that not all the behaviour of the sender/receiver can be expressed in terms of the Messaging Service (for this I can point you to the thread on the Business Service Interface).

So, we could end-up by having two separate ways for managing the state, one which is "technically bound" and one which is more "business bound"... Does this make sense?

One more thing. I do not think that it is good for the MS to depend on information in the TPA. The MS should exist, in my opinion, "independently" of the TPA, just as a way to move messages around.

/Stefano