Subject: RE: Ack Message Payload??

I was also trying to avoid TRP scope creep by trying to relegate
business-specific information to a business process header.

I agree that if a business process is so simple-minded that all it needs to
signal an event is to state  the basic information in the message header so
be it.  I am suspicious that life is never that simple, however.  In any
case, what I suggested requires no knowledge on the part of the messaging
service.  There is a payload container which has only a business process
header, and all the specifics of the events are in there.

There is a minor TP issue here:  If a business message can consist only of
the messaging service information, then we have to make the tag that states
the business document schema have cardinality 0 or 1.  No big deal but that
becomes another thing that the parser can't validate.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center