Subject: Re: MSH spec

Chris,

You are exactly right about what the tags mean in the MSH specification.
This is strictly a "what's in a name" question.

I do think that the use of the generic term "service interface" in two
different ways in the MSH spec (the CPA construct and the upper interface
of the MSH itself) is going to cause some confusion.  Since "service
interface" is already commonly used to denote the upper interface of a
layer in a protocol stack, this would be a good time to pick a new name for
the CPA construct and change the name of the tag in the MSH spec to match.

...unless of course, ebXML process and the current state of the MSH spec
get in the way.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs