Subject: RE: starting Agenda for Tokyo trp meeting

chris you must have missed the conference call we discussed most  things you
noted in your email... i will see you on sunday. best regards, rik

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Ferris [mailto:chris.ferris@east.sun.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 1:21 PM
To: Rik Drummond
Cc: Ebxml Transport

Rik,

Some comments below.

Rik Drummond wrote:

> Agenda for Tokyo - not in any order
>         - Next Steps on 0.21d
>                 o version of 0.21d after approved in tokyo - discussion
>                 o What is left to be done? - the comments received after
our last changes

tons! I also think that we need to come to agreement as to what we're
asking to be voted upon. Is it version 1.0 or 0.3 with some things still
left to be finished?

>         - dsig presentation - 1 hour

is this the same as the lunch-n-learn session?

>         - XP (soap) discussion and Background - 2 hours
>         - Briefing on TP WG direction and interaction (security) as early
as
> possible - 1 hour - joint meeting

I believe that Marty has this first thing Monday afternoon, correct?
I also believe that there will likely be a need to have a TP/TRP
subteam formed to focus on the content and structure of the CPP/CPA.

>         - Security sub-team split off to work in parallel during meeting
>                 o headers stuff done from a trp point of view
>                 o body stuff done from trp point of view
>
>         - Service Interface sub-team started
>         - status on direct TCP support for MHS - 1 hour
>         - Reliable Messaging
>                 o multihop
>                 o error message of more than one type
>                 o tpa info alternative

I believe that Jim requested a slot to present on RM.