Subject: RE: ebxml trp mhs spec and workflow

I do not think it belongs to Ph 2 or ph 3.
We may postpone the issue to ph 2 / ph 3 because of contingent
problems but the issue is not, IMHO, a second-level need.

As soon as you try to model some BP which is a little bit more
complex than "send me the money that I send you the goods", the
Workflow issue comes along...

My 2 cents
/Stefano