Subject: Proposed Revisions to MS ver 0.8

Attached is a partially complete proposal for modifying Message Service
Spec v0.8, in PDF format (if you can't read it or need the Word version,
just contact me). David Burdett is now drafting changes for the parts he
agreed to update in our Tokyo meetings. If we have time this Thursday, we
could discuss the Simple Routing and Window topics shown in the attached
version, so please have a look at it before Thursday's teleconference.

Jim

ebXML MS Modifications v0-088.pdf