Subject: FW: Proposed Revisions to MS ver 0.8

Acknowledgement
 >       Messages to the Sender."
 >
 >   This seems either incorrect or misleading. The Receiver should be ack'ing
 >   messages asynchronously, and as soon as possible.
 >
 > - lines 187-190, "When the Sender has sent all of the messages ..."
 >
 >   This paragraph is stating that a Sender may perform the recovery
 > sequence that
 >   it uses for timeout before a timeout has occurred. Why is this useful?
Could
 >   it be dropped?
 >
 > - line 258, "This method of Simple Routing ..."
 >
 >   This is one instance of messaging parameters being acquired from "the CPA
 >   or other suitable document". This might be expensive and error prone when
 >   it is evaluated at multiple Hubs. Have you considered looking this up in
 >   the initial Sending MSH and instantiating it in part of the XML Header?
 >
 > - lines 290-297, Editor Note 5:
 >
 >   Same issue as above. Can the messaging parameters acquired from "the CPA
 >   or other suitable document" really be acquired without the initial To and
 >   From parties?
 >
 > - line 299, Figure 2-4
 >
 >   Can the DNM really be sent from URI=6 to URI=1, given the use of multiple
 >   transports among the MSH's?
 >

 > 						-- Andrew

 > ----------
 > Andrew Eisenberg
 > andrew.eisenberg@progress.com
 > Progress Software Corp.
 > 14 Oak Park                                        phone: 781-280-4526
 > Bedford, MA  01730                                 fax:   781-280-4949

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Eisenberg;Andrew
FN:Andrew Eisenberg
ORG:Progress Software Corp.
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(781) 280-4526
TEL;WORK;FAX:(781) 280-4949
ADR;WORK:;;14 Oak Park;Bedford;MA;01730
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:14 Oak Park=0D=0ABedford, MA 01730
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:andrew.eisenberg@progress.com
REV:19991229T201624Z
END:VCARD