Subject: Security Face-to-Face in Boston??

Title: Security Face-to-Face in Boston??

I had a conversation with Ralph Berwanger yesterday and he mentioned that, during the Tokyo meeting,  there was discussion about having an ebXML Security Face-to-Face meeting in Boston on the 7th and 8th of December.  Ralph has temporarily lost his access to the list serve so he has been unable to follow events on the list serve.  I told Ralph I would post a query to determine whether there was still any intent to have a Security face-to-face late next week.  If you are aware of any planning for this meeting, please respond and I'll get word to Ralph.

Thanks,

Mark Nobles
Logistics Management Institute
(703) 917-7163