Subject: Re: ebXML header extension mechanism proposal

Agreed. I have (as has Nikola) been trying to lobby for
lowerCamelCase since I cannot remember. I say we bite the
bullet and make any change now.

Note that SOAP (XP) uses lowerCamelCase for attributes and
UpperCamelCase
for elements.

I would also suggest that while it will be easier if we choose
the mustUnderstand attribute, that we still REQUIRE a specific
usage mode to ensure interoperability of the infrastructure itself.

"Burdett, David" wrote:

> I think this is a good idea but I think I would go for "mustUnderstand"
> rather than "mayIgnore".
>
> On another point in the current DTD attributes are Upper Camel case rather
> than lower camel case (e.g. DeliverySemantics) we need to be consistent.
>
> David

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris