Subject: Re: Synchronous Messaging Proposal - Some Thoughts

Prasad,

For transport independence reasons, the Header solution is the only
way to go.

As this is a matter of efficient use of a connection (when you have one),
the rule for the MSH should be "Use it if the underlying transport is
such that it makes sense, otherwise send the Ack/response in separate
message".  This way, if you have HTTP, CORBA, DCE or any rpc, you gain
efficiency; if you have SMTP or similar, you send it in separate message
unrelated to the original request.

My 2 cents

Best regards,
Henry