Subject: RE: Security protocols for TRP

You can quite
imagine a standard value for this that would apply to all conversations
between two parties. You can also imagine that this could vary from
instance
to instance, e.g. I need a response to this Purchase Order within 5,15,300
minutes, as if you can't deliver or don't respond I want to place an order
elsehwere.

Values applicable for all conversations between two parties is not being
explicitly considered on
its own, which is interesting. Currently the thinking is that the most
coursed grain agreement data
is at an instance of a conversation. David's comment may indicate to think
otherwise.

The guidelines seem logical to me execpt the above (?) but I am concerned
that header will continue
to be a moving target moving target moving target moving target.....

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

"Burdett, David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com> on 12/15/2000 10:23:12 AM