Subject: An example of Message Service Interface

Dear Mr. Christopher Ferris,

I guess you are making draft specification of Message Service Interface.
Attached is an example of the Message Service Interface which was used
in the POC demo on November. I'm happy if it is useful for your work as
a sample.

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000 12:53:27 -0800
jacques durand <jacques@savvion.com> wrote:
> This interface is of course incomplete.
> I also added the interface for the subTransport":
> Indeed, because MSH can use various sub protocols,
> we should also standardize the interface of the sub-transport module
> so that we can easily plug-in other transport protocols.
> Our version is quite simplistic at this point: just one call to send
> message.
> It must be noted that initialization/configuration
> should be done through property files, as the subtransport
> is not always invoked by the MSH, but possibly otherwise
> (e.g. in case of HTTP incoming message, as a servlet by the
> servlet engine)

SHIMAMURA Masayoshi <shima.masa@jp.fujitsu.com>
TEL:+81-45-476-4590(ext.7128-4241)  FAX:+81-45-476-4726(ext.7128-6783)
Planning Dep., Strategic Planning Div., Software Group, FUJITSU LIMITED

ebXML_Handler_intf.java

ebXMLHeader.java

ebXMLStatus.java

ebXML_subTransport_intf.java