Subject: outstanding issues to be resolved

All,

I haven't seen any discussion regarding Doug's
proposal for handling version attributes [1].
I guess everyone agrees with his proposal???

Please review and comment as this WILL be voted
on in the call on Thursday along with the issues
that Ian laid out in his email earlier today [2].

We need to get to closure on these issues so that
we can update the spec before the London f2f in January.

[1] http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-transport/200012/msg00181.html
[2] http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-transport/200012/msg00208.html

> Doug Bunting wrote:
>
> While examining issue #10, I found that things weren't either complete or consistent with respect
> to the various Version attributes.  Please find attached my proposal to bring things into
> alignment and make them clear.  Take your pick of document format, the content is identical.
>
> thanx,
>     doug
>

>                               Name: Version(s) proposal.pdf
>    Version(s) proposal.pdf    Type: Portable Document Format (application/pdf)
>                           Encoding: BASE64
>
>                               Name: Version(s) proposal.doc
>    Version(s) proposal.doc    Type: Microsoft Word Document (application/msword)
>                           Encoding: BASE64
begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;0