Subject: RE: Security Discussion: Changed Agenda: Teleconference : 12/21/2000 12:30-4pm CDT : RIM discussion follow-up

Scott,

	It is not a good practice to discuss this topic as a part of the regrep
meeting. Tomorrow's meeting was about RegRep Info Model. If we turn it into
an ebXML Security Services meeting, we need to bring in Security WG as well.

	First we need to know the gist of the stc conversation. IMHO, we should
convene a separate mtg for the security aspects.

	cheers