Subject: Re: URGENT! Re: THURSDAYS TRP call is an hour earlier !! RE: ConCallfor4 Jan.??

All,

I've asked gary to reschedule to the usual
time slot. Probably best to keep to our usual
schedule.

Thanks all for responding quickly so that we
can get this resolved.

Prasad Yendluri wrote:

> I guess the usual 8am PST time would be preferred by all west coast folks (that
> includes me:)
>
> christopher ferris wrote:
>
> > All,
> >
> > Gary is willing to adjust the con-call if that is what
> > people desire... Please respond asap if you want the usual
> > 11 am EST-12:30 EST time.
> >
> > Otherwise, the time will remain 10 am EST/7am PST for 2 hours
> > as currently scheduled.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Chris
> >
> > "Burdett, David" wrote:
> > >
> > > Absolutely correct, it is on Thursday.
> > >
> > > Apologies to everyone.
> > >
> > > David

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;0