Subject: Re: Application Headers

I believe that the introduction of the word "ApplicationHeaders" formalizes
the need
to address the layer problem.

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@east.sun.com>@east.sun.com on 01/05/2001
09:20:26 AM

Sent by:  Chris.Ferris@east.sun.com