Subject: RE: definitions for multihop, routing and synchronous

i am on the sub team.... please send me the message you are talking
about.... thanks buddy.. Rik

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe DeSmedt [mailto:PDeSmedt@viquity.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 3:15 PM
To: 'Rik Drummond'; ebXML Transport (E-mail)

All,

A couple of weeks ago I sent out a note on what I see as the definition(s)
of multi-hop routing. You may want to read it again as I believe that it may
help shed some light on this debate. There is also the reliable
messaging/multi-hop routing subteam that was created recently to help nail
down some of these issues.

Regards,

-Philippe
Philippe De Smedt