Subject: Re: Negotiation problem

I concur with Stefano's observations with one caveat...
what is univoque?

Cheers,

Chris ;-)

Stefano POGLIANI wrote:

> Michael,
>
>         pls find my comments embedded.
> Best regards
> /stefano

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris